Opening for FG warehouse cum Logistic In-charge
Date Posted :12-05-2017 11:59:18
Job Ref Code : SN_warehouse
Contact Name : shreenidhi
The Post Applied For : Opening for FG warehouse cum Logistic In-charge
City : Ahmedabad
State : Gujarat
Country : INDIA
Requirement Type : Domestic
Functional Areas : Stores/Warehouse
Industry : Manufacturing
Level : Senior
Job Responsibilities : • Management and Controlling of Finished Goods warehouse.
• Candidate will be responsible to prepare layout of ware house with necessary location codes for each FG (finished goods)
• Maintain all inward and outward records.
• Prepare and implement various SOP for warehouse operations and publish weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual stock reports with valuation
• Ensure Stock control, Stock reconciliation as per company procedures.
• Handling internal audit & resolving queries regarding FG Warehouse.
• Responsible for maintaining hygiene and housekeeping as required in the FG Warehouse
• Ensure that FG is stored and issued from warehouse as per FIFO system. Should control and monitor expiry of products and take necessary action.
• Supervise packing of consignment as per order to ensure safety of products during transportation for Domestic as well as Export.
• Prepare necessary commercial invoice, DC and gate pass etc. based on packing slip prepared after comparing with Purchase Order/dispatch clearance Note.
• Should be able to handle 3 to 4 incoming consignments and up to 40 to 50 outgoing consignments per day.
• Should be experienced and capable of negotiating Transportation and Courier annual contracts after obtaining necessary quotes and getting them approved.
• Should be familiar with software like Tally and other ERP. Should have competency in computer usage including proficiency in M.S.Office.
• Should be able to handle packing, dispatch, loading/unloading and shipment arrangement planning and execution independently for Domestic as well as Export consignments.
Should be familiar with Export documentation and procedures and will be required to deal with Clearing and Forwarding agencies.
Candidate Profile : Candidate must have 7 to 8 years of Min. Experience in an FMCG/Pharma Company of repute in similar function. Out of which min. 2 years as Independent In charge of function
•Should be familiar with warehousing for finished goods as applicable in Cosmetics/Pharma-company.
•Should be computer literate having knowledge of MS Word, Excel etc
•Language requirement: English & Gujarati Write, Read . Speaking in English for practical working
•Candidate must have his own Vehicle for commuting to work place.
Other Skills Required :
Experience : 6 Year
Other Skills Required :