Legal Advisor at Ahmedabad with Pharma industry
Date Posted :08-06-2020 05:06:48
Job Ref Code : SN_Legal
Contact Name : shreenidhi
The Post Applied For : Legal Advisor at Ahmedabad with Pharma industry
City : Ahmedabad
State : Gujarat
Country : INDIA
Requirement Type : Domestic
Functional Areas : Others
Industry : Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Level : Middle
Qualification : L.LB/ L.LM
Job Responsibilities :
- taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process. He/she is responsible for providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues.
-helping to analyze and collect evidence and schedule staff hearings. To better understand the role of this professional, let us view some of the responsibilities that need to be handled by him/her:
• To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
• To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
• To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
• To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
• To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
• To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
• Thus, the legal advisor is primarily responsible for providing high quality advice to the organization or the client on major legal issues and problems.
• Person is responsible for formulating the best possible legal solution after analyzing the legal problem in depth.
• Person should be able to provide the much needed legal assistance while dealing with some particular legal tasks, litigations, contracts, dispute resolution and guide the client on taking an appropriate decision.
• Person should be skilled enough to come out with a desired outcome from the client's point of view. He/she should be able to take correct decisions and provide the necessary professional support.
• Person also advises whether all the proceedings of the organization are in compliance with the requirements of the legislation.
• Person supervises, analyzes and researches the implication of laws, legislation, etc., that may affect the organization.
• Person advises the organization so that there is minimum legal exposure and liability.
• Thus, the legal advisor needs to handle a multitude of responsibilities.
Candidate Profile :
Other Skills Required :
Experience : 3 Year
Other Skills Required :